Jordan Love’s campaign concludes in Barcelona03 Oct 2022 | News |
GT WORLD CHALLENGE EUROPE ENDURANCE CUP – BARCELONA
- The 2022 GT World Challenge Europe Endurance Cup came to an end at Barcelona for Jordan and teammates Jannes Fittje and Alain Valente in the #4 Haupt Racing Team Mercedes-AMG GT3.
- In qualifying, Jordan and the #4 Haupt Racing Team Mercedes-AMG GT3 managed to secure 11th in the Silver Cup class.
- In season ending race the team crossed the line in P13 in the Silver Cup class.
- During 2022 campaign Jordan and his team showed great pace having just missed out on a class podium at Paul Ricard and battling in podium places at Spa 24 Hour before an electrical fault ending in a DNF.
- These results mean Jordan alongside teammates Jannes Fittje and Alain Valente in the #4 Haupt Racing Team Mercedes-AMG GT3 finished P10 in the Silver Cup class.
“GT World Challenge Endurance is done and dusted. It wasn’t the way we wanted to finish the year, we simply just didn’t have the speed. I want to thank everyone at Haupt Racing Team for all their efforts this season and driving with my teammates Jannes Fittje and Alain Valente was a pleasure. We showed great speed at times but unfortunately don’t have the results to show. Let’s build and on to the next“– Jordan Love
RACE RESULT & CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS
CHAMPIONSHIP: P10 (31pts)
Image courtesy of Haupt Racing Team/Mercedes-AMG Customer Racing.